As the Market Changes, so does the value of the cards...
Here are the Trading Rules of Thumb that I and others believe to be most fair for both parties:
Acceptable Card Combos for Cards Different in Rarity
UE Rares - Un Maxed: Your Choice of the Following...
• 5HN UE Cards
• 5 FF HN - Maxed (Bc if they are HN in Final Form, they started off as Normal)
UE Rares - Maxed (NOT EVO MAXED CARDS): Your Choice of the Following...
• 5HN UE Cards - Maxed
UE High Rares - Un Maxed : Your Choice of the Following...
• 7 UE Rare Cards
• 3 UE Rare Cards + 3 UE Rare Cards - Maxed
UE High Rares - Maxed (NOT EVO MAXED CARDS): Your Choice of the Following...
• 2 UE Rare Cards - Maxed + 5 UE Rare Cards
• 8 UE Rare Cards
UE Super Rares - Un Maxed: Your Choice of the Following...
• 5 UE HR - Max Cards
• 6-7 UE HR Cards
SS Rares: I would go case by case on this one, since some are drastically different than othersMax Evo Cards: This depends so much on what the card is and how many times it was maxed evo's and when. There's no way I could list each combination here. If you have a specific trade in mind with one of these, I will be more than happy to help.
Holy Powder & Cure Water = Cards...
Changed 7-2 to my personal opinion based on the current market:
These are averages and are not the rule, everyone is entitled to trade their cards for any amount of HP or Cw as they like. At the moment, Cure water is being sold at 2-3 per HP. Especially with Holy Wars Coming Up its not going to be as high.
Only posting rares and up
usually these would be the ratios:
• Rare: = 3hp or 5cw (the more popular/useful rares can go for 4hp or 4cw.)
• High Rare**: 15-70hp ( usually its 30 but again it all depends on how popular/useful the card is, Some of the new HRs like Trow Elf easily go for 70)
• Super Rare: 80-150hp this is where things get interesting. (it could be as low as 50 items or 80+ depending on the demand of the card and who is offering the trade.)
* Un-Evo-able Treasure Cards• Super Super Rare*: 100-250+ hp (its not often that you would find someone trading a SSR for only HP but if you do expect to pay a great deal.)
(Verdandi, Phoenix, Alluring Angel, Pegasus Knight, Dragon Rider, Guivre, Ghost Rider, Scribe)-
Whatever their level of rarity in their FF is, move it down one level down for Treasure Cards.
* I know that in my trade offers, I offer more for these items, but that is bc I can afford to pay more bc those are cards that I want at the moment. Don't be afraid to do the same if it something you really want.
Another piece of advice: If someone took the time to to max each level of the card (Be Sure to Check this Evo Page to Make Sure it was Done Properly) Plan on giving them an additional 5 items for every level of rarity the card currently is (no lowering on this for different cards) ex. Rare Max out = 5 more hp or cw, SSR = 40
*NEW* Items for Invite Cards
When it comes to Invite Cards (like the Dark Knights), the rules change. Why these fully evo cards are considered SSR is beyond me! Their final form skill is the same as a card that finishes as an SS card, but their attack and def are so far behind this. Here is my opinion of what each is worth as of today:
Also, where it says hp below, it can be substituted for cw in some cases, but it depends on the trader. Because cw is more available after every boss battle and hp is not, some traders may believe that hp is more valuable. The closer you are to Holy Wars, the more value hp will have. Whereas, the closer you are to a quest event, the closer the value of hp and cw will have in the marketplace.
Expired Invite Cards:
• Un-Evo'd worth 15-20hp, • Final Form Non Maxed before Evo (you'll know bc it will have 12.6k attack) is worth 50-60hp• FF Fully Maxed before each evo using 4 cards total (a little over 14k attack) is worth 65-80hp
• FF Fully Maxed before each evo using more than 4 cards (extremely rare!) is worth around 80-100hp
Princess Angel -
• UE worth 5-10hp• FF Non Maxed (atk & def around 9k) is worth about 20-30hp (This is lowest attack & def of the invite cards - don't over pay for it • FF Fully Maxed before each evo is only worth maybe about 25-35hp, such a minor difference though
Valkyrie Hild -
This one is definitely worth these prices, now that it is expired. People may object to these prices at first, but trust me you will get this if you hold onto them, The only reason they worth this much from the start is bc of their abundance from the emulators
• UE worth 15-20hp Buy these cheap now, why their prices are low
• FF Non Maxed before evo (atk around 12.5k) is worth about 40-55hp
• FF Fully Maxed before each evo using 4 cards total (a little over 13k attack) is worth 55-70hp• FF Fully Maxed before each evo using more than 4 cards is worth around 70-90hp
Current Invite Card:
Dark Knight Luciella -
• UE worth 3-5hp (has gone down because it has become more abundant)
• FF Non Maxed before evo (atk around 11k) is worth 25-30hp
• FF Fully Maxed before each evo using 4 cards total (a little over 12k attack) is worth 45-55hp • FF Fully Maxed before each evo using more than 4 cards (Attack around 13k and higher) is worth around 60-75hp
Feeder Cards & Items = Rupies
• Cure Water & Holy Powder are equal to $25k - $50k each
• Magic Circle are equal to $10k each
• Feeder Cards are Normal or High Normal Cards without Skills (Unless Specifically Mentioned "With Skills) - Feeders normally go for $5-$10k each (10k only for High Normal or High Power)
• HN Feeders with Skills - $10-$15k depending on whose paying. Don't over pay on these! Anything higher is not a good deal
• Angel Queen: This card increases leveling during the enhancement process (about 4 levels on avg) I would say this card is worth approx. - 2 hp or 4 cw
• Devil Queen: This card increases chance of skill level increase (50% per each one used)
I would say this card is worth approx. - 7-10 hp
• Golden Dragon: This card you sell back to the game for $30k, I would say it is worth that and that alone, sell it immediately and get the cash and have one less card taking up space in your deck
I have a clean Sukteh SR and I am looking to trade down so that I can get a good ATK deck. What would a fair and good trade be? I am playing man and was wondering what best deal would be for me.
Any hint advice would be good.
No matter what anyone tells you, it is smart to trade down for your SR and SS single cards, Why? Bc the chances of you being able to make trades or buy 10,000 rage medals to get more of that card are slim to none.
So it depends on how new you are. If you want an almost full starter deck of cards, you can get it with the Sukteh or any other SR. What you can ask for is 2-3 sets of evo'd HR cards (Those are rare cards that have been evo'd to make a high rare).
If You just need one good card in your deck you can ask for an Evo'd SR (card that was evo'd using 4 High Rares). But this depends on the card, how much power it uses, & its skill. Also Max Evo's may be harder to get with single SRs bc normally ppl that you are trading are already using them in their deck and one SR wont replace that unless they have 3 others that are the same as yours.
Hope this Helps!
"Why do I want these cards, if they only raise themselves? Why not an attack all skill? That's better after all"
No no no! You're so very mistaken.
Let's go back to the skill chart
New Chart from Japanese Wiki, Translated by US Wiki Updated 7-28-12
Let's look at some of the cards in my deck.
So let's take Hermes skill bonus
attack: 19072 x 30% = 5722 skill bonus
And def: 18392 x 30% = 5499 skill bonus
The average person that is level 60 has a deck of each card being approximately 13000 atk & def.
13000 x 5 = 65000 total avg attack without boosts.
Valk's gods attack skill is 15% to all gods.
So let's say you have all god cards at around 13k average attack, that's 65000 avg attack x 15% boosts = 9750, but again you would have to have all god cards! Now before you get hasty and say that's still higher than it is with Hermes, I'll correct you.
Hermes boost is for attack and def! So if we added those two Hermes boost together 5722 + 5499 = 11221! Which beats Valkyrie. And more suitable most other SS RARE Evo bonuses with the single realm attack (or just defense) boost.
Now let's take another Evo SS RARE, but with an attack all boost. Nobunaga has attack boost all but only 10% for each card. 4max Nobu is at 13k, if u have 4 other cards around the same (totaling an average of 65000), it would be a 6500 bonus. But again this bonus is only in attack.
First proof of Hermes being 30%...
A 4-6 card max Valk is approximately 13.6k. So that's 2040 boost with its 15%, so if you have 5 of these in your attack deck, that would be a 10200 boost on top of 68000. Totaling a total attack of 78,200 with one hild going off
Now lets look at Hermes, 4-6 max attack is 19k, So that totals 95,000. One card going off is 5722. Totaling a total attack of 100,772.
If you had a 5 Mike Deck
17800 per mike x 5 = 89,000 + 1 card going off 10% boost on all = 97,900 still lower than hermes