(These are all opinions and could most likely be disputed for one reason or another.)
-This guide was written by IGN: Neotalant. Refcode: sir48274
More User - Created Suggestions for Newbies
From: IGN: GabbageU ORDER: Toriko
1. Dont trade is your 1st rule!! (Vultures can search for newbies Lvl 10 to trade/steal away your RARES using 'FAKE' Rares )Ps: 'FAKE' Rares are without Circles at the bottom right corner of Rare Cards to indicate Card that a card cannot be evolved
2. Dont Claim/Buy LEGEND CLAIM PACK yet!! (Very LOW drop rate of H/S/SS.RARE even if u spend good $$$)Ps: 4 FREE packs as u level from lvl 1 to 40. Only Claim/Buy during extra 50% higher drop promotion!!Only FIRST pack u buy is 100 RageMedals
3. Keep Items 1st CureWater(CW) / HolyPowder(HP) !! They are in-game Currencies to trade for RARE cardsTrade items for H.Rare during events, they will be HIGH DEMAND! Self usage when u gain higher levels & during events to maximise their returns
If u like this mini guide pls use my Referral Code skv81818 & i will pump u with another 80K rubies
Current treasure (fake) rares/high rares:
- Phoenix (R)- Pegasus Knight (R)- Guivre (R)- Dragon Rider (HR)- Verdandi (HR)- Ghost Rider (HR)- Alluring Angel (HR)- Scribe (HR)
Scribe was just released a few days ago, so you may see people trying to trade that one more often at the moment.
In addition to those, there are also these special rares:
- Angel Queen (R)- Devil Queen (R)- Gold Dragon (R)
They have special purposes, and are not meant for deck building:
- The Angel Queen gives 350% exp when used to enhance another card. - The Devil Queen gives a 50% chance of skill-up when used to enhance another card. - The Gold Dragon sells for 30,000 rupies. Yes, there's really no other purpose to this card.
Each one of those cards has a unique value for trading that reflects their purpose. Angel Queens are worth far less than actual rares. Devil Queen are worth about a rare, maybe a tad more depending on the buyer. Gold Dragons are worth exactly 30,000 rupies.
I think that's all of the special, non-evolvable cards, but my memory my be wrong.
From Zuki: More important than looking out for un-evo treasure cards is looking out for cards that have a skill of that only takes effect during event boss battles. Cards like Alberich-R, Hobbit-HN, & Ax Warrior-HR aren't as useful as others with skills in their respective class. However, they are helpful during the events that they pertain to.
Hope all that helps.---~bahamut referral code: yex22810
Have Some Advice here for Newbie's? Post a Comment here to have it added.